Luxury Self Catering Appartment in the Heart Of Royal Deeside
The Suite at Scarbuie provides luxury accommodation for up to two adults.
It consists of a spacious open plan bedroom suite across the whole top floor of No 11 Salisbury Road Ballater, with king size bed, lounge areas, dinning space and kitchenette plus a modern ensuite bathroom and utility room.
The room is accessed via a private staircase. Residents have use of a private outdoor garden seating & barbecue area looking onto the local golf course and the hills beyond. The property is 2 mins walk from the riverside and 5 mins from the village centre where a range of shops, restaurants and local amenities can be found.
The Suite at Scarbuie is ideal for short breaks or full weeks rental
An exclusive private room with kingsize bed - high thread count cotton sheets, fluffy towels and everything you could need to kick back and relax. A large flat screen television and entertainment centre is provided together with comfortable lounging areas, a separate drinks fridge and a Nespresso coffee maker.
* Microwave Oven
* George Foreman Grill
* Complimentary Tea Coffee and Biscuits
* Nespresso Coffee Machine
* Drinks Fridge
* Food Fridge
* Drying Cupboard
* Kingsize Bed
* Large Double Settee
* Dinning Table and Chairs
* Various Lounging Chairs
* Washing Machine and Dryer
* Iron and Board
* Smart TV and Video Player
* Radio and Music Player
* Selection of Books and Games
* Local Maps and Guides
* Small Valuables Safe
* Bath Towels
* Quality Shower Gels and Shampoo
* Wardrobe and Dresser
An initial self served continental breakfast pack is provided. For those looking for a served breakfast or brunch several very good cafes can be found with 5 minutes walk.
A small private sunny garden with seating and barbecue area is provided.
For the duration of your stay
Keys will be provided for the main door, bike storage and your lockable private staircase. A small valuables safe is provided in your room..
Lockable bicycle storage is available on request.
Off street parking is available for one vehicle - electric cars can be charged from the 250 v domestic supply for a small additional fee depending on vehicle type
THINGS TO DO
Ballater is an ideal location from which to explore the many attractions of Royal Deeside. A wide range of outdoor and country pursuits are available including; walking, climbing, skiing, canoeing, kayaking, horse riding, shooting and fishing to name but a few. The area boasts some of the best golf courses in Scotland, many fine houses and numerous cafes and restaurants offering high quality local fare. Ballater itself is a vibrant local community that acts as a focal point for those visiting the area and provides a good selection of specialist shops, activities and restaurants.
More information on what to do in Ballater can be found at
RATES & AVAILABILITY
£90 per night
A minimum 2 night stay is required
High Season £75 per night
A minimum 2 night stay is required
We are now taking bookings from 1st April 2020
Please contact us to check availability or
to discuss rates for extended stays
Either directly or by submitting a
All bookings are subject to our
OUR TERMS & CONDITIONS
1. A deposit of 50% of the net room fee is required to secure a booking. Full payment is required 2 weeks in advance of entry. NB deposits & payments are non returnable.
2. Check in will be available between 4pm and 10.30pm on the day of arrival, check out is required by 10.00 am on the day of departure.
3. Smoking is strictly prohibited in the property.
4. No Pets are allowed.
5. The property is unfortunately not equipped for wheelchair access & not suitable for those that have difficulty climbing stairs.
6. Residents are responsible for any damage or breakages for which reasonable charges will be made.
7. Residents must comply with the safety recommendations posted in the property
1. During the course of your interaction with us we will collect items of personal information, e.g. name, address, email & telephone details, your preferences (dietary) etc.
2. We may also collect relevant payment information.
3. We will use this information solely for the purpose of providing you with accommodation and related services.
4. From time to time we may also send you information about our property for example any special rates, discounts or promotions. Please advise us if you do not wish to receive communications of this nature.
5. We will exercise our best efforts to protect your information and will never knowingly divulge it to third parties without your express permission unless required to do so by law.
Tel: +44 (0)798 206-48181